When someone stops on the shoulder of a highway, there'd better be a good reason . . . because it makes hundreds of other idiots slow down for no reason.
Here's a list of the five dumbest excuses cops have heard from people who pulled onto the shoulder . . .
1. A guy saw the word "FIRE" on his display and thought it was a warning that his car was on fire. It was actually the display on his radio showing him part of the song that was playing . . . "Set Fire to the Rain" by ADELE.
2. Two people pulled over to the shoulder because one of them was negotiating to buy the other one's car.
3. A guy pulled over because he realized his car insurance policy had expired and he was calling around for quotes.
4. Some grandparents thought it would be a good backdrop to take photos of their new grandchild.
5. And finally, a guy stopped because he saw some flowers he really wanted to pick.
Have selfies become so popular that now even the DEAD are taking them? I say no. This woman says yes.
34-year-old Gina Mihai of Scurtesti, Romania says she recently turned on her phone and saw a selfie . . . of her DEAD GRANDMOTHER.
Gina says, quote, "I was horrified . . . she had what looked like a snake around her neck and the whole image looked as if it had been taken through a hole, like it was shot through a tear in the fabric that separates the living from the dead."
Now . . . a cynical person might say it just looks like a blurry selfie that this woman took of herself without realizing it. But Gina really believes it's her grandmother trying to contact her . . . and the snake means grandma's soul is in trouble.
Gina says she and her family have been spending a ton of time in church since the selfie showed up . . . and dozens of other families have joined them to pray for her grandmother's soul.
The big video on YouTube right now is a guy contorting his body . . . to put on a pair of skinny jeans without using his HANDS. It takes him about 20 seconds, and it's set to the Europe song "The Final Countdown".