Free Money Machine Contest Rules
1. 101 The Rose WROZ/Barstools & Billiards Free Money Machine contest is an on-air listening contest operated by 101 The Rose WROZ and Hall Communications, Inc. and our major promotion partner, Barstools & Billiards. The contesting begins on Monday, September 17, 2012 and ends on Friday, October 19, 2012.
2. 101 The Rose WROZ will play a Cue to Call sounder weekdays at/around 7:20 am, 10:20 am, 1:20 pm and 4:20 pm. Caller 25 will have a chance to play the contest. The Rose contest phone number is 1-800-655-4101.
3. Contestants will have the option of taking $101 instantly or forfeiting the instant cash prize and swiping their cash card for a chance to win free money.
After the cash card is swiped, assuming the machine does not eat the contestant’s card, the contestant will have the option to take the money and stop playing the contest or surrender the money for another swipe with her/his cash card.
This process will continue until the contestant decides to end the contest or the machine eats the contestant’s card, whichever occurs first.
Amounts on the free money machine will vary. Each time the amount could increase or decrease in dollars.
If the machine eats the contestant’s card, no money is won and the contest is over.
4. Contestants have a chance to win hundreds or thousands of dollars each time the contest is played. Total winning amounts will vary each time the contest is played. There will be at least one opportunity to win $10,000.
5. Prize winners will be issued a check for the total winning dollar amount. Prizes are non-transferable. If a contest winner is unable to accept the prize, the entire prize will be forfeited.
6. No purchase is necessary. Contestants must be 21 years of age or older to enter this contest. Winner must provide a valid social security number. Amounts paid under this contest will be reported to the IRS on Form 1099.
7. Employees of 101 The Rose WROZ, Hall Communications, Inc., its affiliated companies, participating sponsors and their advertising companies and promotional partners, together with the immediate family members of those so employed, are not eligible to participate and/or win.
8. Winners in connection with this contest, by accepting the winning prizes, agree to the use by 101 The Rose WROZ and Hall Communications of their names, voices and/or likenesses without additional compensation by 101 The Rose WROZ, Hall Communications, Inc. or by any of its promotional partners and sponsors.
9. Winner is solely responsible for the payment of any taxes and/or additional costs arising from the acceptance of prizes.
10. Winners release WLPA/WROZ/WKZF, Hall Communications, Inc., and any agent connected with this contest from any liability or loss that may be incurred as a result of this prize.
11. WROZ is not responsible for late, lost, misaddressed or misdirected mail or delayed, misdirected, uncompleted or unsuccessful phone calls or busy signals.
12. Failure to follow contest rules will result in the disqualification of the contestant. Attempts to win prizes in connection with this contest by any fraudulent or deceptive means will be treated as fraud and may subject the perpetrator of such fraud to prosecution under applicable state or federal statute.
13. Individuals who win a prize in connection with this contest are ineligible to win this contest again and may not participate in other contests sponsored by 101 The Rose WROZ within a 30 day period. You may only compete in the Rose Free Money Machine contest once during the contest period per household, regardless of whether you win money or not.
14. 101 The Rose WROZ is the sole judge with respect to questions arising in connection with this contest. Such judgments will be final.
15. WROZ and Hall Communications, Inc. reserve the right to modify these rules, change the prize or discontinue the contest without notice.
16. A printed copy of these rules may be obtained by sending a self-addressed postage-paid envelope to 101 The Rose WROZ, PO Box 4368, Lancaster, PA 17604.